We have recently purchased a state-of-the art Cone Beam CT Scanner. This allows us to complete the most advanced dental implant and ‘all on four’ treatments without you having to make a separate visit away from the practice to get a scan completed.
Dental practices throughout the west country refer their patients to us so they can provide their patients with the best possible pre and post dental care. A Cone Beam Dental CT scanner allows us to :
- Observe detailed anatomical structures
- Avoid damage to sensitive structures such as nerves in the process of implant surgery
- Check impacted tooth positions accurately
- Plan pre-implant surgery effectively
- Reduce surgery time as a result of more accurate diagnoses
- Using computer planning – Nobel Guide, we can place implants without raising the gum back and reduce surgical trauma considerably
- In some cases we are able to place a provisional bridge or crown immediately after placing an implant with Nobel Guide
- Greatly reduce the radiation dose compared with conventional hospital CT scanner .